Online & Social
Traditional Media & Messages of Support
- Interested in writing or recording a piece about the March for your local paper or radio stations (or the New York Times)? Contact Marley at marley (at) ciw-online.org for resources!
- Can't be there but thinking of us? Send your message of support from your school, your congregation, your community, your family or yourself to marley (at) ciw-online.org
Multimedia: Capturing the March
- YouTube: This is your hub for video highlights from the march and raw video interviews from marchers and supporters along the way!
- Photo Galleries: The most memorable moments of the March will be posted daily on our photo galleries page, as well as threaded through the rest of our posts and other work.
Social Media: Sharing the March
- Share everything far and wide! We'll be have all kinds of goods for you to share with your social media realms:
- For posts on the main site, use this link: http://ciw-online.org/march/
- For Photo Galleries, use this link: http://ciw-online.org/march/photo_galleries.html
- For Videos, use this link: http://ciw-online.org/march/videos.html
- Active on Twitter or Tumblr? Make sure to use the March's #hashtags!
- Always remember to tag us (@CIW) -- and don't forget @Publix!
- Build the conversation by using #FairFoodMarch and our anthem and mantra for the action, #FreedomCannotRest
Throughout the march, we will have days in which we call on supporters across the country to join their voices with marchers and spread the word across the online world!